• One of the UK’s premier industrial and logistics
locations to the south of the golden triangle.
• Occupiers nearby include Royal Mail, Gerfloor
Limited, IMB & CFS Aeroproducts.
• The Estate is 12 miles from both Coventry and
Gaydon which are host to large manufacturing
facilities for both Land Rover and Aston Martin,
with many local business operating contracts
to services these plants and providing large
amounts of employment for the area.
• The Park benefits from excellent transport links
for freight handling and shipping.
• Direct access excellent transport connection
with the A46 which provides direct access to
the M40 (Junction 15) in under 3 miles.
• The subject property is situated off the A425
(Birmingham road) linking to the A46, bounded
by the A46 to the west.
• Warwick Town centre is c. 1 mile away to the
• The property has Warwick Parkway Station
within walking distance less than half a mile to
the west of the estate.